yah yah.
1) What I was doing ten years ago:
hmmm well, i was 15 and anxiously anticipating the magic of my 16th birthday. freshman in high school.
2) Five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today: (i say tomorrow, since it's 1115 at night)
hang out with sister and family, get list of animal feed from aforementioned sister, pop water blister incurred from super cute shoes, get a pedicure, get scott to air up his spare (story to come tomorrow)
3) Five snacks I enjoy:
strawberries, cantaloupe, colby jack cheese on triscuits, pretzel mix, and peanut m&ms
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
erase all of our debt, help out family and friends with their debt, buy an amazing house wherever we wanted, travel all over the world, throw bitchin ragers every week.
5) Places I’ve lived:
grand prairie, bedford, las colinas, and arlington.
6) Jobs I’ve had:
six flags ride operator supervisor, starbucks barista, men's wearhouse sales associate, support/credit reporting for americredit, fedex kinko's expansion project manager.
i think everyone i read has had to do this now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment