the day i go to meet my "little" and i'm so nervous that she will tell her parents that i am awful and i will be transported back to the inadequacy of junior high.
sigh.
i can't believe it's the middle of july already! it seems like the years just get faster and faster and then one day you wake up and you're 40. crazy times.
in other news, my brother in law's fake myspace girlfriend is stalking me on myspace, and getting her "friends", i.e. her other profiles, to send me hate messages. i've copied them on my myspace blog for people to peruse and laugh at, as i have done many times over the last 24 hours. i just could not stop giggling at the overacting and pathetic vocabulary. really? you can't think of anything else besides the f word? shameful!
4 comments:
1. Good luck on meeting your little today!
2. I know your last name and email but still cannot add you as a friend on myspace. Are you a real person?
3. got live it learn love it love you kisses bye
ok well ttyl bye mother f**ker
so sorry I blabbed all the way through lunch about stupid strangers and didn't even get to hear your fun news.
I guess we'll have to go again sometime soon, if you'll have me
I'm sure your LS will love you and know how blessed she is to have you!
We got the house!
I loved your nickname so much that it will forever be known as "The Slammin' Pool House."
Post a Comment