for her birthday last week, my sister acquired an adorable, although gerbil sized, puppy whom she dubbed "little feat" just a few days ago. they brought the bundle of fur over to play with my gigantor dog and the happiness ensued for hours. we let them chase each other around the backyard and i snapped a few pictures for posperity. i think they're going to be friends forever.
3 comments:
omg so CUTE! I kinda just want to stick him in my mouth, is that wrong?
AW! Little ball of fluff!
Puppy playdates are the best! Adult entertainment watching and then when it's time to go home...the dog sleeps so GOOD!
Chris - you better hope it doesn't pee or poop in your mouth!
Um, I think your dog is trying to eat it as a snack in that second picture ;) I can't say I blame him.
Post a Comment