12.31.2010

back and forth and back and forth

baby? school? baby? school?

and tonight I finally decided.

I registered for 12 hours (3 of which is online) at tcc and I am so geeked I could puke. I'm excited to get back into it, after putting things on hold for so long to get our jobs straightened out and figure out the timing. if I can keep this pace, I should have a bachelors in two years, God willing, and I cannot wait. I opted for community because the credits transfer 1-1, and it's 1/3 the cost. seemed like a no brainer especially when I got my first peek at book costs tonight.

HOLY JUMPING JESUS paper got expensive in the last six years.

my first class will be the 18th, and I'm going to try and get an advising appointment next week to see about some clep classes. if they even do that anymore.

anyone want to play hacky sack?


these kids are gonna hate me.


4 comments:

aria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aria said...

(wish I could edit instead of delete.)

I say BOTH! :) Good luck, Amie! I know you'll do great.

Virginia said...

Back to school, back to school...
I hope you don't get in a fight!
I'm so proud of you amie, this is such a hard step to take. You're going to do great

Rebecca said...

Yay, good for you! It's more challenging to go back to school later in life, but you will take it so much more seriously. And I hear you on expensive books. I got into the wrong business!